Data Governance Specialist Permanent Compeditive Salary
Working for a leading Asset Manager you would be ensure the quality of the organisations data is accurate and available.
- Facilitate business & technology workshops for stakeholders of all levels.
- Capture, clarify and document business requirements using a range of analysis techniques and tools
- Analyse and translate business requirements into system requirements and system design specifications
- Good experience in desktop analytical and formatting skills including Excel, Basic SQL, Basic VBA or other scripting language.
- An understanding of Data Governance & Data Management best practice in the industry.
- An understanding of Data Architecture, Metadata, Data Lifecycles, Data Quality Standards and Logical Data Modelling practices.
- An understanding of Regulatory and Compliance requirements
- Previous Experience of working in data management and an understanding of data governance practices in a financial services business
- Good understanding of Data Governance enabling technologies
- Degree-educated; either in a financial discipline or else IT
- 3-5+ years’ experience working in the asset management industry
- Any Recognised industry qualifications pertaining to Data would be advantageous
Contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or E-Mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.