Job title: Accounts Payable Coordinator
Contract: 12 months FTC
Location: Galway City
Joining an exciting multinational at the forefront of medical diagnostics, as AP Coordinator you will build business relationships with vendors in your assigned portfolio. This includes management of escalated issues and maintaining correspondence with vendors and managing inquiries.
We are ideally looking for someone with at least 3 years of AP experience gained in a multinational shared service centre.
- Preparation of payments to vendors including matching of electronic payments to paid invoices and expense reports on a weekly basis.
- Matching, coding and processing of Vendors Invoices and Credit Notes.
- Ensure invoice on hold targets are met in relation to the weekly invoice on hold report.
- Work directly with Purchasing and Receiving dept.’s to resolve invoice issues.
- Work with all internal departments to attain proper approval for services related invoices.
- Reconciling Vendor’s statements on a monthly basis.
- Keep a record of vendor contacts and ongoing vendor issues.
- Produce monthly reports.
- Monthly close.
- Accounting Technician or equivalent qualification desirable.
- Third Level Diploma/Degree an advantage.
- 3+ years relevant experience in an accounts payable role – preferably with Shared Service Centre and multinational corporation background
- SAP/Oracle or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
To apply for this position or for further details on the role please send your CV in confidence to Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – firstname.lastname@example.org Please note; your CV will not be forwarded to a third party prior to the role being discussed in full with you.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.