Role: Credit Risk Analyst
Location: Galway City
Our client is a global leader in medical device and diagnostics. Based in their Galway office, you will perform risk assessment, credit evaluation, and determine appropriate credit lines for customers for both domestic and international markets.
Some key responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with the Global Credit Policy related to risk management and extension of credit.
- Collaborate with collection teams on day-to-day activity related to risk assessment.
- Assist in the design and implementation of corporate credit policies and procedures to control potential losses from credit exposure and maximize cash flow and supporting continued sales growth.
- Perform credit analysis of new and existing customers. Recommend credit limits appropriate to risk profile through diligent risk assessment and monitoring. Review all available sources of credit & financial information including Credit agencies, financial statements.
- Monitor and assess the health of the AR portfolio with the intent to minimize potential bad debt losses.
- Develop reports which will help to understand the current risk exposure and help senior management to take decisions based on this data.
- Highlight significant credit risk to senior management.
- Accounting Technician or equivalent Credit qualification desirable.
- Third Level Diploma/Degree an advantage.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in a large multinational corporation.
- SAP/FSCM Collections Module or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of financial statement analysis and risk assessment is required for both domestic and International markets.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills required.
To apply for this position or for further details on the role please send your CV in confidence to Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – firstname.lastname@example.org Please note; your CV will not be forwarded to a third party prior to the role being discussed in full with you.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.