Equity Analyst Permanent Competitive Salary
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading Asset Manager on the Equity Analytics team where you will support the investment teams and the report generation process.
- Assist with the operational lead on a strategic client on boarding
- Investigation and resolution of complex queries and client queries in a timely manner.
- Develop strong, pro-active relationships with all internal and external customers.
- Close working relationship with middle office and tech to ensure data quality and report suitability
- Production of quarterly fund review packs and investment risk reports
- Degree level in Finance, Maths, Statistics, Economics, Accounting.
- Experience and expertise in the Brinson-Fachler Equity attribution model is preferred.
- Keen interest in the markets and desire to apply this to Equity strategies and the interpretation of investment performance.
- Solid experience in the financial services industry with a strong knowledge in asset management.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.