My client within the Tech industry have a requirement for an experienced payroll analyst who is IPASS Qualified and have a strong EMEA payroll background. You will have 3 years or more experience within a multi-national environment and have worked on in-house payrolls rather than bureau
• Ensure accurate collation of monthly salary, taxes, company payments & deductions and employee benefits programme for multiple entities across Europe 600+ employees.
• Ensure monthly payroll changes are collated and processed accurately
• Ensure payroll is processed with speed, accuracy and within deadlines
• Work closely with HR function to ensure seamless flow of relevant and retained data across functions
• Ensuring all procedures are fully documented in the agreed formats
• Responsible for ensuring payroll is processed in line with revenue compliance rules and best practice
• Proactively work with management to ensure accurate flow of information across departments.
• Manage and drive on-going projects and process improvement initiatives
• Manage employee benefit programmes from payroll perspective,
• Assurance, Employee Referral Programme and Club subsidies.
• You will ideally have 6 years or more payroll experience- EMEA or Multi-national payroll where you are dealing with multiple payrolls , payrolls of 600 or more employees
• IPASS Qualified
• Have detailed knowledge of Irish PAYE (including BIK) and PRSI, other taxation jurisdictions an advantage. Also strong European payroll experience
• Previous experience with outsourcing payroll management an advantage.
If interested is this role and would like to hear more send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.