Our client within the distribution indsutry within construction is currently recruiting for a Part Qualified Accountant to join their growing team
Key responsibilities will include:-
• Assisting in the preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual reports.
• Creditor and Debtor reconciliation and control.
• Bank Reconciliations
• Supplier and Debtor collection.
• Co-coordinating with the Accounts team in the preparation of reports
• Liaising with internal administrators/client services managers/actuaries/consultants as
• Responding to all queries on a timely basis.
• Reports in to the FC
• Excellent team player essential and ability to work on own initiative The ideal candidates will have the following skills and qualifications:
Part Qualified Accountant
• Business or Finance (accountancy) degree.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong organisation skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet deadlines.
• Excellent Excel skills (intermediate or advanced level).
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.