Our client, an industry leading enginerring company, are looking to add an Accountant to their Finance Department in Cork. This is a new vacancy which has become available due to company growth.
- All accounts payable and accounts receivable related duties
- Process monthly payroll
- Bank postings and daily reconciliation
- Completion of all statutory and revenue returns
- Monthly management reporting and month end close
- Assist with forecasting and analysis
- Aid in the preparation of annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Provide timely, complete and accurate financial information to be used by SMT
- 3 years’ relevant work experience as an Accountant
- Experience in bank reconciliations, preparation of VAT returns, accounts payable, accounts receivable
- Payroll experience
- Must be proficient with MS Excel
- Accountancy qualification, or part qualification
Please apply with your CV attached to be considered for this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.