Our client are looking to add a Management Accountant to their team in Cork City.
- Managing the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as cash flow, invoicing, debtors and creditors
- Ensuring cash flow is managed efficiently
- Managing working capital and external finance
- Providing monthly and quarterly financial forecasts and annual reports
- Working alongside the SMT to identify areas for potential improvement
- Understanding and adhering to financial regulations and legislation
- Preparing month end statements
- Credit Card reconciliations
- Liaising with the Auditors
Qualifications and Requirements:
- ACCA, CIMA, ACA, or CPA qualified
- Proficient in the use of excel
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Proven working experience in the area in a similar role
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Competent to work independently & ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with the business and influence key stakeholders.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and the confidence to deal with people at different levels throughout the business
- Ability to prioritise workload and deliver to deadlines
- Team Player, flexible and proactively uses own initiative
- Completer/Finisher - follow through tasks, queries etc. to completion
This is an immediate requirement with intervies to be held ASAP. Please send your CV today to be considered for this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.