BIM Manager – Architectural Practice
A well-renowned architectural pracice are on the lookout for a BIM Manager for their team in Dublin.
Previous BIM Implementation experience necessary.
Previous large-scale residential and commercial experience necessary.
The client is well-renowned medium-sized architectural practice based in Dublin.
The firm works on a range of large-scale residential projects and small-large scale commercial projects.
The firm are looking to move to managing their design processes using BIM (primarily Revit).
The successful individual will be responsible for:
- Implementation of BIM standards across the company
- Mentorship on the use of Revit
- BIM Management on upcoming projects
What You Need to Have To Succeed
- 7 + Years’ Experience in Architecture
- Previous experience in BIM Implementation in an architectural practice
- Previous Experience on Large-Scale Residential projects
- Previous commercial project experience (preferable)
What You Get
The successful individual will get a competitive salary and the opportunity to lead a transforming process in a growing firm.
What You Need to Do
In order to apply for this job, click ‘apply now’, or send your CV directly to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.