Our client is a prominent provider of automation solutions who are hiring an Automation Engineer to join their team in Carlow.
Your new job:
- Managing automation projects from initial briefs through to design, development and commissioning.
- Control, develop and modify software on a variety of PLC systems.
- Design automation systems/networks.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure projects are delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Site support for project installation/call-outs.
You will have:
For this Automation Engineer job, you will have at least 3 years’ relevant experience, with strong PLC programming experience.
Why you should apply:
- Strong industry experience.
- Opportunity to work on a range of automation projects.
If you are interested in learning more about this Automation Engineer job, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.