Java Developer – Permanent – Dublin
What you will be doing:
- Designing, developing and testing software to high levels of quality and timeliness.
- Participating Propose, and participate in, R&D and proof of concept projects on an ongoing basis.
- Participate in code and quality control reviews.
- Participate in product rollout and support functions, liaising with clients as necessary.
- Engage with Product Management on new development requirements.
What you need:
- 7 years’ Software Development experience in Java enterprise and web application development.
- Experience with some / all of the following:
- Spring Frameworks
- RESTful Web service best practices, design and development (using Spring REST Controllers)
- SQL & relational databases
- Core Java, including familiarity with Java APIs such as JDBC, Threading, Sockets
- Familiar with tools including Eclipse/NetBeans/IntelliJ, Jenkins, Maven, GIT, Junit, Docker
- Experience with Agile Scrum and Waterfall software development methodologies
- Third level qualification in Computer Science/ Engineering or related discipline
To be considered for this opportunity you must have an EU Passport or a Stamp 4 Visa.
If interested in this role or any other Software Development roles contact Jay at email@example.com / 01-4744669
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.