Financial Accountant - Limerick
On behalf of our client in the construction industry, we are recruiting for a Financial Accountant to work within the Construction Industry for our client based in Limerick.
As a Financial Accountant, you would be able to ensure that all statutory reporting duties are conducted in a timely, accurate and manner
- A part qualified (must be on final exams) or newly qualified accountant with either a minimum of 3 years' experience working in an accountancy practice or 2 years within the Construction industry as a Financial Accountant.
- Experience in bank reconciliations, preparation of VAT returns, accounts payable, accounts receivable
- ACCA or CPA qualified, if part qualified, you should be sitting exams with one of these accountancy bodies.
- Experience in completing accurate and timely monthly management accounts including variance analysis and completion of Management Accounts packs.
- Experience of Completing Cashflow Forecasts
- Strong analytical experience with an emphasis on attention to detail
- Driven to maximize efficiency and drive change in business and financial processes
- Experience in working with management accounting software
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite
- Must work well in a team, have a strong personality, and excellent communication skills
- Strong communication skills and will be motivated to make an impact and be able to influence others
- Experience working with payroll to include European payroll accounts and taxes
- Experience in management/administration of biometric clock payroll systems
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 474 4691 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.