Frontend Developer – Permanent – Dublin
Sigmar is looking for a Front End Developer for one of our key clients to work on a number of new and existing projects. This will be a key role for 2021.
What you will be doing:
- To design and develop new code with performance, longevity and main ability in mind.
- Own and drive development tasks that you are involved in
- Participating and supporting your agile development SCRUM team
- Functionally testing on all developed code
- Excellent understanding of how the web works conceptually, including but not limited to technologies and concepts like HTTP, REST APIs, JSON, MVC, responsive design.
What you need:
- 3 years’ experience in a similar Software Development role
- Third level qualification desirable
- Experience in version control systems, ideally Git and with Unit Testing
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Other desirable skills: PHP / Jest
To be considered for this opportunity you must have an EU Passport or a Stamp 4 Visa.
If interested in this role or any other Software Development roles contact Jay at email@example.com / 01-4744669
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.