Project Accountant sought by leading financial services company based in Dublin 2. This is a 12 month contract.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Management and control of Oracle GL, ensuring integrity and accuracy of the GL
- Drive change in Oracle Financials to ensure optimal processes
- Member of the Finance Project team with responsibility for:
- Collecting, documenting and prioritising project and design requirements
- Working with internal and external developers to ensure deliveries are per specification
- Completing user acceptance testing and project sign-off
- Reporting progress and key updates to Senior Management
- Documentation and staff training
- Providing post live support to the Finance Team
- Deliver projects in line with changing strategy
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- GL System preferably Oracle Financials
- Knowledge of Power BI or similar an advantage
- Strong team player as well as the ability to work off own initiative
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner
- Must have a flexible and confident approach to working in a fast moving, exciting environment
If you would like more information on this role please apply directly or alternatively you can contact John Coughlan on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01- 4744646.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.