This job offers excellent career advancement, competitive salary & benefits in a rich, diverse culture. In this job, your work will transform the health & lives of people globally.
What You'll Do:
- Coordinate with corporate and divisional quality systems and regulatory affairs teams in safeguarding compliance of product development activities to internal and external requirements.
- Supervise the release and updates of quality policies to ensure adherence with Product Development needs and communication of same to wider group.
- Continually seek to drive improvements in product and process quality.
- Ensure R&D procedures & documentation consistently meet development process & Design Control requirements
- Complete design reviews, evaluate project design plans, risk management, design verification/validation protocols and reports
- Design and execute the strategy on quality deliverables
- Coaching and development of team to enable them to achieve personal & business goals
- Provide technical guidance to Quality Team
- Provide guidance on design control requirements to teams and sustaining engineering activities in line with Company policies & procedures
What You'll Need:
- Level 8 Bachelor Degree in a relevant STEM discipline with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge & understanding of EN ISO 5840-3 is essential.
What You'll Receive:
- Competitive Salary & Comprehensive Benefits Package
To apply for this position please contact Chloe Walsh at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.