Job Title: International Customer Service Team Lead
Location: East Galway City (employees are working remotely at the moment due to Covid)
Reporting into: Customer Service Manager
About the role:
Due to business expansion and a re structure of the Customer Service division, our client is now seeking a
Customer Services Team Leader. This is a new role to the business. The successful applicant will be responsible
for managing, empowering and motivating a team of International Customer Services (Order Management) Specialists.
About the company:
This is a Medical Technology company with offices worldwide. Prior Medtech industry experience is not essential.
Customer Service Team Lead responsibilities:
• Support the CS manager in the day to day running of the Customer service function.
• Responsible for the Performance management of the team through regular one to ones.
• Measure and monitor established Customer service KPI’s.
• Responsible for optimising revenue each month and Quarter.
• Building relations with the management team and key account holders.
• Organising the workload for the team and ensuring that the right resources are available.
The successful applicant will have:
• Experience of delivering exceptional customer service.
• Experience of working in a changing environment.
• Good business judgement.
• Positive attitude and team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm
Skills and experience needed:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing customer service teams.
• Demonstrated understanding of working with a Quality systems and/or Standard Operating Procedures.
• Demonstrated success in managing and coordinating a multi-skilled team in performance and productivity.
• Previous experience in process solutions, performance management or project management.
• Proven track record in delivering KPI’s in a changing environment.
• SAP ERP experience desirable but not essential.
• CRM experience desirable but not essential.
• Experienced in delivering change initiatives and facilitating change in a customer focused environment.
For a more detailed job description or further info, feel free to contact Louisa Poinboeuf (in strictest confidence) at
email@example.com or 091 455 308.
Sigmar Recruitment will never share your details with a third party without your prior permission.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.