Finance Manager Co Kildare
On behalf of our client in Kildare, we are looking for a Finance Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsibility for preparation of monthly management accounts and forecasts
- Management of the finance team
- Ensuring the full integrity of all financial information produced
- Ensuring that all routine processing and reporting are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Development and preparation of KPI reports for monthly management meetings, including variance analysis and commentary
- Responsibility for production of the annual budget, and quarterly revisions
- Providing information and analyses to management for decision making and reporting
- Liaising with auditors for the annual audit process
- Ensuring all statutory reporting requirements are met
- Actively participate in or lead ad-hoc projects as required
The Ideal Candidate
- A qualified and experienced ACCA/ACA/CGMA Accountant
- Experienced in using financial reporting systems
- Strong MS Excel, Word, and Outlook skills
- Experience in a commercial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Problem-solving and decision making skills
How to apply:
Attach a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 474 4691 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.