Job: Electronic Security Technician
My Client, a well-established Security Company is currently looking for an experienced Electronic Security Technician to join their team.
Relocation support available for the right person.
- Installation, commissioning and demonstrating of Intruder Alarm, CCTV and Access Control Systems.
- Maintenance, service & fault-finding of above products and systems.
- Completion of work reports and commissioning certificates.
- Provide a high level of customer service to clients.
- Always maintain the highest standards of quality.
- Comply with the Company Health & Safety requirements.
- Respond to all communications within an appropriate time.
The Ideal Candidate for this job
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the Irish Electronic Security industry.
- Experience working with Intruder Alarm, CCTV and Access Control systems.
- Good working knowledge of a variety of manufacturer's equipment, products and systems.
- Good knowledge of relevant standards within the Irish Electronic Security industry.
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with customers.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- A full clean driver's licence.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: email@example.com.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.