Job: Electronic Design Engineer
Salary: Depending on experience
My Client, a start-up company in Galway, is currently looking for an Electronic Design Engineer to join their team.
- Create and maintain design control documentation relating to the electronics hardware of Medical products.
- Develop verification and validation specification documentations to support Medical product development.
- Develop, implement and test prototypes to determine technical feasibility.
- Preparation, execution and documentation of test plans and procedures for Sensors, PCA’s and product systems.
- Liaise with external design team, manufacturing team and test partners.
- Providing technical support and manage knowledge transfers.
- Work on the Research & Development of projects from concept generation through to design validation.
- Design of concepts and prototypes.
The Ideal Candidate for this job
- Level 8 degree or higher in Electronic Engineering.
- Must have 2+ years’ relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge of analogue design.
- Knowledge of sensors system.
- Knowledge of design for manufacturing in high volumes markets.
- Knowledge of Schematic capture and PCB layout tools.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: email@example.com.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.