Job: Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Salary: Completive Market Rate
Contract Type: Permanent
In this role you will be involved in maintaining and continuously improving the manufacturing processes to the highest standards.
- Manage projects including new production equipment, process improvements and cost reductions.
- Support day to day operations of assigned key suppliers.
- Work with other teams such as R&D, Process Development, Quality, Production, Regulatory, Equipment Engineering, Supply Chain and Marketing teams to ensure project success.
- Engage in new product development and current product support.
- Design and coordinate engineering tests and experiments including Design of Experiments.
- Troubleshoot new and existing product/process problems related to design, material and processes.
- Summarise, analyse and draw conclusions from test results.
- Prepare reports/documents to communicate results to the technical community.
- Lead cross-functional project teams.
- Train and provide support to junior team members.
- Submit and manage Change Requests to support manufacturing changes.
The Ideal Candidate for this job
- Hold a Level 8 BSc/BEng Degree in Engineering or Science.
- 5+ years’ experience.
- Proven ability to solve technical problems and implement solutions.
- Proven leader and team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: email@example.com.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.