Job: Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Salary: Competitive Market Rate
My Client, a Medical Device Start-Up in Galway is currently looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join their team. This person will be involved in Manufacturing from concept to production and will closely work with other Teams on site.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the business in the Manufacturing Field.
- Drive technical operation strategy in the business.
- Develop technical core competencies and ensure adherence to world class principles.
- Identify and manage external relationships with suppliers.
- Lead design to manufacturing transfer activities.
- Oversee and implement component, process, test, and design validation methodologies, protocols and reports.
The Ideal Candidate for this job
- Level 8 degree or higher in Engineering or Science.
- 5+ years engineering experience working with catheter technologies and processes.
- Proven track record managing the manufacturing process from concept to the clinic.
- Experience in the development and production of medical devices.
- Catheter building experience is a distinct advantage.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.