We are currently seeking to appoint a Qualified Accountant into the role of Finance Manager.
This role will have responsibility for the coordination of the finance function and for production of timely financial reports.
Responsible for providing financial analysis and support to enable informed decision making.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience in an Accounting role in a commercial environment.
Responsibilities and Duties: • Responsibility for preparation of monthly management accounts and forecasts
• Management of the finance team
• Ensuring the full integrity of all financial information produced
• Ensuring that all routine processing and reporting are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
• Development and preparation of KPI reports for monthly management meetings, including variance analysis and commentary
• Responsibility for production of the annual budget, and quarterly revisions
• Providing information and analyses to management for decision making and reporting
• Liaising with auditors for the annual audit process
• Ensuring all statutory reporting requirements are met
• Actively participate in or lead ad-hoc projects as required The Ideal Candidate
• A qualified and experienced ACCA/ACA/CGMA Accountant
• Experienced in using financial reporting systems
• Strong MS Excel, Word and Outlook skills
• Experience in a commercial environment Skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Problem solving and decision making skills
• Organized with very effective time management skills, and the ability to meet deadlines.
• A self-starter who can work on their own initiative
• Ability to operate in a fast moving environment and manage a variety of tasks/projects at the same time
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.