My West Cork based client is looking for a qualified Accountant with Audit experience for a permanent job
In this role you will be part of the Senior Management Team and be responsible for the
- Leading audit/accounts/tax preparation assignments as senior
- Complete assignments, adhering to internal and external standards and deadlines;
- Setting budgets and forecasts for assignments and ensuring these are adhered to
- Review of financial statements for clients and ensuring that disclosures were in line with the relevant accounting standards, both statutory and consolidated accounts
- Management of audit fieldwork with responsibility of supervising and delegating up to 8 people and reporting to managers and partners while maintaining and developing client relationships.
- A qualified Accountant
- Auditing experience
- Familiar with account preparation
- PC proficient
- Ability to work own initiative
To apply for this role please contact Maria Sheehy on 0214847131 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.