Logistic Administrator with EU Language. Located in Dublin City Centre. Salary 28-30k plus Benefits. Contract.
Do you have Administration experience within Logistics or Supply Chain and speak a fluent EU Language as well as English? Well come and work for this lovely and Niche company.
They are a Logistics related company with offices worldwide and they have their Irish Office in Dublin City Centre and they are looking to recruit a Logistics Administrator where you will be supporting the Customer Services team with Administration and Data Analysis in relation to Logistics.
Fixed Term Contract to end of September 2021
There could be further opportunities
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Responsible for ensuring order management is run fast and efficiently
- You will provide administration support to the Customer Services team
- Processing orders and forecasts using SAP
- Organising shipments
- Managing Customer product information
- Working closely with other departments
- Busy and varied role
- Written and spoken fluent English
- Written and spoken fluent another EU Language
- Must be living in Ireland
- Office administration experience within Supply Chain or Logistics is essential
- SAP user a strong advantage
This Role comes with a salary of 28-30k depending on experience.
Rewards & Benefits
- Flexible Working
- Pension Scheme
- Monthly Commuter Ticket or Annual Allowance
- Company Sick Leave scheme
- Medical & Dental Insurance or Annual Allowance
- Training & Development
- Educational Support
- Sports & Social Club
If this job would interest you and you can meet the above criteria, please email your CV to Karen Dempsey at firstname.lastname@example.org or indeed if you know of anyone suitable who is on the lookout, feel free to pass on my email address.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.