German Jobs in Dublin. German Customer Service. Located in Dublin City Centre. Salary 32k plus Benefits. Permanent.
Do you speak German and have Logistics or Supply Chain experience? Well come and work for this lovely and Niche company.
They are a Logistics related company with offices worldwide and they have their Irish Order Management Office in Dublin City Centre and they are looking to recruit a German speaker for a Customer Service role where you will be responsible for dealing with an assigned portfolio of clients along with Order Management.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Working as part of a busy team in the Supply Chain Department
- Dealing with customers in relation to their order management queries
- Responsible for all demand fulfilment topics
- Working with ERP Systems and Logistics systems
- Working closely with internal partners
- Responsible for delivery times and forecasts to customers
- Order management and order processing
- Customer services regarding orders, logistics and legal requirements
- Busy and varied role
- Written and spoken fluent German
- Written and spoken fluent English
- At least 1 years’ customer services experience within an office environment is essential
- Experience in or Qualification in Supply Chain and Logistics
- Order Processing or order management experience is a strong advantage
- SAP user a strong advantage
- Must be living in Ireland or have specific plans to come over - flights and accommodation booked
This Role comes with a salary of 32k plus Benefits
Rewards & Benefits
- Flexible Working
- Pension Scheme
- Monthly Commuter Ticket or Annual Allowance
- Company Sick Leave scheme
- Medical & Dental Insurance or Annual Allowance
- Training & Development
- Educational Support
- Sports & Social Club
If this job would interest you and you can meet the above criteria, please email your CV to Karen Dempsey at firstname.lastname@example.org or indeed if you know of anyone suitable who is on the lookout, feel free to pass on my email address.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.