Manager – Sales Operations Analyst Team. Dublin. Salary 80-90k. Permanent with Benefits.
Senior Manager required for an exciting New role to Lead a New Team of Sales Operations Analysts along with Team Leaders for one of the fastest growing companies in the world who work with World Famous Media Brands. They have offices worldwide with the Irish office located in Dublin City.
You will be responsible for managing the day to day performance of the Team – approximately 15 people and growing along with Team Leaders.
Responsibilities for this Role will include but will not be limited to :
- Manging and growing a team of Sales Operation Analysts and Team Leaders
- One to Ones and Staff Appraisals
- Coaching, Mentoring and Monitoring the Team
- Ensuring Team meet and exceed Deadlines
- Ensure on time delivery of high quality Content and line with Brand, Design and Language guidelines
- Ensure smooth flow of work from time of order to delivery
- Work with client SMEs to develop and conduct vertical and solution focused training programs for analysts and editors
- Formulate overall strategy to produce high quality content that would find resonance with audience, taking various factors such as geography, industry outlook and business environment into consideration.
- Create a knowledge hub to store process documents, research decks, design templates and training materials.
- Identify deviations from established processes, defined templates for research decks, agreed design formats and suggest improvements as needed, implement improvements and monitor the impact of these changes over a determined period of time.
- Engage with, manage and delight the stakeholders.
- Working very closely with Internal Departments and other Senior Management
The ideal Candidate will have:
- A University Degree preferably in Economics
- Written and spoken fluent English - another EU Language is a strong advantage
- 15+ years of Software Sales experience or Technical Sales experience
- 5+ years Management experience to include managing Team Lead level
- Client Service experience
- Analytical experience
- Research experience
- Advanced user of Powerpoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
This Role comes with a Basic salary along with a Bonus structure. You also get benefits such as 25 Days Holidays, Relocation Assistance, Life Assurance, Gym and Retail Discounts and more!
If this Role would interest you and you would like some more information, then please email me, Karen Dempsey on email@example.com and we can arrange a call.
If you know of anybody looking, please feel free to pass them my contact details too!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.