Team Leader – Sales Operations Analyst Team. Dublin. Salary 50-60k. Permanent with Benefits.
Team Leader required for an exciting New role to Lead a New Team of Sales Operations Analysts for one of the fastest growing companies in the world who work with World Famous Media Brands. They have offices worldwide with the Irish office located in Dublin City.
You will be responsible for managing the day to day performance of the Team – approximately 15 people and growing.
Responsibilities for this Role will include but will not be limited to :
- You will be responsible for people management, performance management, operational reporting and quality evaluation
- You will be gathering a broad range of data insights so need to have a strong analytical mindset
- You will be working closely with the Sales Team
- You will be assisting the Team with Presentations, Pricing, Marketing Analysis and Trends
Experience required for this Role :
- University Degree
- At least 2 years’ experience managing a Team of People, preferably sales or analytical teams
- Familiar with KPIs and Target
- Client focused
- Sales experience is a strong advantage preferably within Cloud
- Software / Technical Sales experience
- Analytical experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced user of Powerpoint and Excel
This Role comes with a Basic salary along with a Bonus structure. You also get benefits such as 25 Days Holidays, Relocation Assistance, Life Assurance, Gym and Retail Discounts and more!
If this Role would interest you and you would like some more information, then please email me, Karen Dempsey on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a call.
If you know of anybody looking, please feel free to pass them my contact details too!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.