Procurement / Purchasing specialist in Limerick
About your new Job
You will lead the technical, appraisal and evaluation of equipment packages, ensuring that in house processes and procedures are adhered to.
About your new Employer
A leading construction company based in Limerick
- Liaise with Project managers for all procurement related issues.
- Liaise with project team to generate a bid list.
- Collect specifications, technical and quality requirements
- Manage the RFQ process.
- Ensure equipment lists are identified and agreed with the project team.
- Ensure that clear budgets are identified and detailed to Procurement.
- Highlight risk and supply issues to the project team.
- Provide a monthly procurement status repot to the line manager on assigned projects.
- Build long standing relationships with existing and potential new suppliers.
- Responsible for all procurement requirements.
- Ensure materials are tracked.
- 3rd Level Qualification in Purchasing/ Supply Chaine or related discipline.
- 3+ Years’ experience working in a Procurement department in the Construction Industry.
- System Orientated with Excellent Microsoft Office skills and experience using an ERP system.
What you will receive
You will be rewarded with a permanent opportunity with an employer of choice based in Limerick
For more information on this and other administration jobs please call Nicola McCarthy on 021-2359146 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.