My client, a leading manufacturer of precision air refrigeration equipment is seeking a Commissioning Engineer for their Cork branch. Experience in the HVAC controls industry, and experience working as an Electrician or Refrigeration Technician in commercial or industrial applications rather than domestic markets required.
- Managing the execution of End of Line Testing, programming and set-up and commissioning HVAC control systems.
- Providing engineering and commissioning assistance on projects as required
- Working with the Production Department and help planning testing activities
- Developing and maintaining documentation, drawings, technical and activity reports
- Providing mentoring and development of less experienced technical staff
- Preparing technical documentation included test scripts, quality documentation, pre-commissioning, and commissioning procedures.
- Supervising the preparation of the performance test procedures and of the operating manuals with the commissioning team.
- Reviewing engineering documents to ensure that the commissioning & start-up requirements are accounted for in the design
- Other duties may be assigned
- Trade or technical Degree qualified
- Knowledge of HVAC systems and associated plant/control systems
- Experience working with HVAC control systems as required.
- The ability to own and follow through on commitments to completion
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Demonstrable success with best practice commissioning of HVAC systems
- Proficient with MS Office & IT savy
- A valid & clean driving license
- Prepared to work out of office hours and occasionally on weekends, as and when required
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.