A Global Wealth and Asset Management company in Dublin's city Centre is looking for applicants for their Client Services division in a permanent capacity.
What does this job entail?
- This role is primarally phones based but will also include some email and written communication with clients and customers.
- There is a lot of cross team collaberation between the UK and Dublin offices as well and periodiclly with India.
- Learning is at the heart of the company's ethos so we are looking for individuals who are interested in taking on training and progressing through the companies ranks.
- You will be expected to assist teammates wherever needed and constantly provide feedback to management on what improvements can be made.
What are the requirements to be considered for this job?
- You much have an intrest in persuing a career in Financial Services.
- You need to be comfortable working in an environment which can have high call volumes and requires problem solving
- You must be collaberative - Teamwork is essential in the position.
- You must have the capacity to learn and take on complex information.
- You must be fluent in both written and spoken English as your clients will be UK based
- You may be required to work a shorty shift on one Saturday per month
If this opportunity sounds like something you might be intersted in, please apply today and we will be in touch soon with the next stage of the process.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.