Our client is a leading provider of building safety systems who are looking for a Field Service Support Engineer to join their team in Mullingar.
Your next job:
- Provide technical/engineering assistance to the service team.
- Monitor service team to ensure efficient delivery of planned maintenance.
- Assisting with service contracts, including invoicing and quotations.
- Responding to customer queries and ensuring satisfaction.
- Schedule the service team’s work to ensure smooth operation.
You will have:
For this Field Service Support Engineer, you will have significant experience in a relevant position, as well as hands-on electrical/mechanical experience.
Why you should apply:
- Strong industry experience.
- Varied role providing range of responsibility.
If you are interested in discussing this Field Service Support Engineer job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.