Manager - Quality Compliance
- The Manager of Quality Compliance will oversee the quality compliance team.
- Prepare for and host external audits from local and global regulatory bodies.
- Manage audit programs
- Oversee compliance while adhering to relevant regulations.
- Manage the site Quality Council Process as well as be responsible for Quality Compliance escalations.
- Prepare QIN’s as well as manage the preparation of relevant regulatory documentation.
- Manage site Customer Complaint process
- Carry out Compliance gap assessments as requested.
- The Manager of Quality Compliance will act as key site contact for regulatory affairs queries and discussions.
- Implement Agile projects in the Quality Compliance area on a continuous basis
The Manager of Quality Compliance will have a relevant scientific degree with 8 years pharmaceutical quality experience. They should have some people management experience as well as considerable experience working in an aseptic environment.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.