What you will do;
- The CSV Engineer will support management of CSV re-qualification
- Support relevant CSV requirements
- Provide CAPEX team with adequate validation support.
- The CSV Engineer will review vendor documents to support commissioning and qualification requirements.
- Complete development, review and execution of validation plans, URSs/DQ/FATs/SATs/IQ/OQ protocols/reports.
- Ensures validation non-conformances or deviations are minimised during execution of CSV activities.
What you will need;
The CSV Engineer will have a relevant degree with 3 years csv experience in a pharmaceutical environment.
Why you should apply;
26 days annual leave, annual bonus, zero absence bonus, pension and healhtcare.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.