Financial Accountant – Retail – Dublin 12 - Permanent
A new Financial Accountant role has come up due to growth of this company. A permanent role, you will be reporting into the General Manager and will oversea the accounts assistant who is also on the team.
What you will be doing:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Weekly cashflow forecasting and budget preparation.
- Drive process improvement within the business.
- Tax and statutory reporting.
What you will need for the job:
- Qualified accountant with experience in an SME, ideally property / retail / logistics
- Candidates coming from a small to medium sized practice with relevant clients will also be considered.
- Experience dealing with stock an advantage.
Benefits include: Health, pension etc.
To hear more about this position, please contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4744694 for more details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.