Tax Manager – Multinational Company- North Dublin
70- 80K + Excellent Benefits + Bonus
A global company that has offices all over the world and are based in North Dublin just are looking to hire an International Tax Manager on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be working from home for the foreseeable future also.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for day to day tax duties including transfer pricing, corporation tax, R&D tax credits etc.
- Co-ordinate local tax compliance.
- Prepare quarterly US GAAP tax estimates
- Stay up-to-date on tax law changes and keep stakeholders informed.
- Coordinate tax audits and deal with any queries that arise.
- Assist with developing tax strategy for the group and play integral part in team projects within finance team.
Requirements for this Job:
- Qualified accountant and ideally part qual or qualified chartered tax advisor.
- Must be at manager level coming from a Big 4 environment (with MNC clients) or a similar multinational company.
- 3-5 years' experience in tax compliance ( VAT, PAYE, Corporation tax)
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholders in different entities.
To hear more about this job, contact Orlaith Dingley on 01-4744694 or click apply.
You can also send your CV to Orlaith on firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.