Audit Senior – Permanent - Dublin – 55K+
An Audit Senior position has become available in a well known practice based in Dublin City Centre. This is a permanent job and will offer the candidate experience to all areas within the company including business advisory, audit, tax and consulting. For more information please read on.
What you will be doing:
- Leading audits for small to medium sized clients
- Preparation and review of financial statements.
- Assist with training for more junior staff members.
- Preparation of tax returns and other appropriate forms for submission to revenue.
- Build relationships with existing clients as well as develop new business for the company.
- Preparation and presentation of reports to clients and partners on request.
What you need for this position:
- Qualified accountant with previous experience in a practice, PQE ideally.
- Previous practical experience in preparing accounts under FRS102 and the provisions of Companies Act 2014.
- Relate Accounts Production and IXBRL experience a plus.
To discuss this job in more detail, please contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4744694
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.