This is an opportunity to join a global medical device company with several sites in Ireland as a Scrum Master. As a Scrum Master, you will be assisting with a global business transformation program and with the development of a Scaled Agile methodology. As the company transforms into an Agile environment, the Scrum Master is key is coaching and leading members of staff in correct practices. This position is remote, but the person must be able to be on site when required.
This is a permanent job with a competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package which includes a bonus, pension and family healthcare.
- Lead an Agile team to deliver solutions through all required sprints.
- Ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to.
- Encourage Agile behaviours and practices.
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies.
- Assess and coach teams to higher levels of Agile maturity.
- Support the Product Owner.
- Capture team metrics and manage product backlog.
- 5+ years’ experience in IT projects.
- SCRUM certification beneficial.
- Experience with JIRA is an advantage.
For more information please call Simon Lehane on 021 4847132, email email@example.com or apply below.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.