Trustee – Vice President
We are working with one of our excellent clients, a leading Funds company, to recruit for a Vice President, Trustee.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high growth team in Dublin today.
- Ensuring that fund reviews are completed in a timely manner, and in accordance with the department's internal procedures and policies
- Processing of subscriptions and redemptions to and from the fund
- Calculation of the value of the shares/units
- Reporting to management as to whether the fund has been managed in accordance with its investment restrictions and borrowing power
- Interact with fund boards as required and attend client presentations
- Approval of disbursements from the fund where applicable
- Identification and control of operational risks relating to their area.
- Minimum 8 years’ working in the Funds industry with a significant amount of experience in Trustee/Depositary
- Specific appropriate experience and knowledge of the Depositary/Trustee /Custodian role and related regulations
- Previous Supervisory/Management skills required
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- A desire to review and streamline processes
- Strong communication skills
- Third level qualification in Business/Finance
If your skills and experience match the requirements above and you are interested in exploring new opportunities, get in touch with Sarah today on 01 961 9725 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.