Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team based in Galway.
Duties will include:
· Preparation, maintenance and agreement of Project accounts
· Cost and Value management
· Mentoring junior staff
· Subcontractor management
- Degree in Quantity Surveying (or other commercially related discipline).
- 7+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Good management skills, with the ability to motivate self and colleagues to perform.
- Good planning and time management skills; able to manage activities simultaneously without compromising on standards and quality.
- Ability to work with colleagues to contribute to project and operational performance.
- Sound knowledge of construction practises and standards.
- Proficiency in administration, writing, numeracy, IT and MS Office.
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0867718460 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.