Internal Audit has a key part to play in supporting the groups drive for change and continuous improvement. The Audit Managers will be applying innovative auditing techniques to provide business leaders and their teams with proactive assurance and advice on core business processes and risks, as well as anticipating and advising on the mitigation of future risks
- Conducting audit assignments and continuous auditing in line with the Internal Audit Plan and International Internal Auditing Standards;
- Developing and building an effective partnership relationship with business management to raise awareness of leading practice in respect to governance, internal control and risk management;
- Preparing timely and impactful professional reports and proposing recommendations that deal with root cause issues and provide the business insights that drive improvement
- Assisting in the development and successful execution of a comprehensive risk based annual audit plan;
- Exemplifying audit quality and the continuous improvement of internal audit activities by keeping up to date with developments in practice
- Working with line management to update the status of previous internal and external audit findings on a quarterly basis
- Supporting the creation of a learning environment by providing mentoring and support to other team members
- have at least 6 years’ experience working in audit, ideally with at least 2 years’ internal audit or risk management experience
- Experience of providing assurance around large/IT change projects and/or logistics/distribution sector is desirable.
- A professional accountancy qualification
- A strong broad knowledge of corporate structures and processes and experience in providing best in class project management (e.g. using APM or six sigma) is required.
- experience of using data analytics and visualisation tools in an audit context is key.
- Must have exposure to anti money laundering
if interested in this role send your cv to Laura in Sigmar ACCOUNTANCY , 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.