Head of New Product Development
High-quality medical device company is looking to recruit a New Product Development Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a growing client. This is a brand-new role in a newly created department working closely with other functions. This is a permanent position based in Limerick.
- The Head of new Product Development involves Project Managing the opportunity from customer feedback, to business case approval, to product specification design
- Work closely with client’s OEM Partners to refine porotypes for customer test market acceptance, and CE approval
- Third level degree in project management or biomedical discipline
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience
- Experience of working ISO 13485:2016 environment
- Strong technical ability and commercial awareness
- Exposure to in design thinking for new product developments
If you would like to discuss this role, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / email@example.com REF7694FL8
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.