HR Advisor – Dublin- 12 month Contract
Currently hiring a HR Advisor for our MNC client based in Dublin City Centre. This is a newly created role with responsibility for a large staff force, with additional sites across Dublin (some travel will be required to sites based in Dublin)
An all-round HR professional is required for this role with a strong background in Employee Relations.
• First point of contact for all HR queries
• Handle all Employee Relations matters – analyse, recommend, and improve where necessary.
• Design, develop and implement strategies to develop and upgrade policies and procedures
• Manage employee life cycle
• Providing HR reports on various metrics including Leave, Headcount, Onboarding, etc.
• Support wider HR team as and when required with HR project work
The Ideal Candidate:
• At least 3 years broad HR experience - strong ER experience
• HR qualification or working towards
• Previous experience in an MNC/BPO or Shared Services would be beneficial.
• Excellent knowledge of Irish Employment Law
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this job, or call Philomena O’Reilly for a one to one confidential consultation on +353 (0)1 4744 671 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.