Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with project management and user management throughout all phases of the project
- You are responsible for the management of User Acceptance.
- Standardise approach to User Acceptance Testing
- Scheduling and co-ordination of testing across portfolio (in line with PMs and projects)
- You will manage and co-ordinate users during acceptance testing
- You will cover all aspects of user interaction throughout the project lifecycle
- You will mentor users for Go Live
- You will develop tools and processes to automate and adjust the approach to user testing
Skills and experience:
- Relevant degree or qualification
- 5 years’ proven experience with User Testing or other QA / user facing role is essential.
- Experience of post live support issues
- Experience of modern approach to testing
- Strong lead experience
- Ability to be flexible and to adapt to new technologies is essential
- Strong business and stakeholder management
- Experience in Financial Services or similar industry beneficial but not essential
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.