Finance Business Partner - Co Wicklow
This role is within the Finance Department and will report to the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager.
This role is responsible for developing strong business partnering relationships at all levels to support, review, and challenge financial performance on an ongoing basis. The role will deliver strategic business planning, budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling, analysis, and reporting to support key decisions and the achievement of the Division's strategic growth objectives. Coordinate the development of strategic plans, budgets, and forecasts for assigned business areas that are aligned with the achievement of the Division's strategy.
- Deliver supporting analysis for forecasts and budgets for assigned areas throughout the year.
- Work closely with the Finance Team on the strategic direction of the division, delivering
the financials and supporting narrative for the Strategy and rolling 5-year plans.
- Develop regular reporting and analysis for business areas, including variance analysis
and key metric reports that support decision making.
- Work with the Finance team to ensure timely, accurate reporting and analysis of
business performance against budget/forecast is delivered in the agreed template, with
supporting narrative that highlights key risks and areas requiring attention.
Desired Technical/Professional Competencies:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with 2+ years post qualification experience
- Experience in a management accounting/finance business partner role
- Excellent business and commercial acumen/skills
- Strong financial modeling, analytical, technical, and process management skills
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally
- Company Defined Contribution Pension
- Company laptop
- Company mobile phone
- Educational (Financial) Support
- 26 days Annual Leave (plus two additional Company Days) and public holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group scheme employee discounts across a wide range of products and services
- Employee Assistance Programm
Apply to email@example.com or call Aoife McCamley on 01 4744691 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.