My client, a well-known organisation in the Construction sector is recruiting an experienced HR Manager to join their management team based in Cork.
- Lead the HR function for the business
- Develop and implement the HR strategy and ensure it aligns with the overall business strategy
- Manage the full range of HR activities
- Develop effective performance management systems and drive a culture of excellence
- Design and implement HR policies and procedures
- Implement effective recruitment strategy to attract and build sufficient talent pipeline
- Implement training and development programmes
- Lead a HR projects/initiatives relating to areas such as employee engagement, retention, succession planning, etc.
- Provide advice and guidance to line managers on a range of issues
- Ensure adherence to all relevant employment legislation and compliance requirements
- Previous experience in similar senior HR role preferably in the Construction industry
- Degree qualified in HR Management or similar relevant area
- Experience across the full range of HR activities including Recruitment, Training & Development, Retention, Employee Relations, Employment Law, Succession Planning, Performance Management, etc.
- Previous experience building/growing a HR department is beneficial
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
- Professional manner and a proactive approach to work
For more information on this and other HR roles please call Avril Downey on 021-4847135 or email our CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.