Trade Settlements Executive
Exciting opportunity to join a leading Fund Operations team based in Dublin City Centre
The Institutional and Private Client outsourcing team is dedicated to providing front, middle and back-office solutions to the investment management industry.
The role will involve
- Primary responsibilities include trade communication and settlement, analysis of processed transactions that have occurred
- Ensure custodians are notified in a timely manner of all investment manager client trade activity
- Coordinate accurate account and broker delivery instructions with client trading departments and vendor applications
- Communicate workflow information/issues to our investment manager clients;
Interested candidates must have
- The ideal candidate will have experience in the Financial Services or Investment Management industries dealing with multiple asset classes in a global environment.
- B.S./B.A. in accounting or finance or related experience.
- Knowledge of financial, investment industry and/or institutional separate accounts.
- Strong dedication to quality customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
For further details on this position please apply or send your details to email@example.com or call 4744663
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.