Job Title: Sourcing Specialist
Location: Ballybrit, Galway
Contract type: Permanent
Reporting into: Global Manager, Sourcing
Benefits: Benefits include healthcover, 10% bonus, up to 8% pension and 22 days annual leave.
About the company:
This Sourcing Specialist job is with an award winning Medical Device company with locations worldwide. This role sits in the EMEA
team and covers the Galway site.
Key Responsibilities of the Sourcing Specialist job:
• Develop and maintain supplier performance review metrics and scorecards.
• Provide pspend analysis reports.
• Prepare sourcing events from end to end including: Price negotiations, Vendor quote tracking, Supplier selection and Contract review and approval.
• Takes a strategic/long-term view of sourcing.
• Provide support during the supplier selection process.
• Perform supplier analysis.
• Partner with suppliers and stakeholders to purchase goods and services at the best price.
• Responsible for achieving annual cost savings.
Education and other Experience required:
- NFQ level 8 (240 credits) in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or another similar discipline
- Min 3-5 years experience in a procurement/purchasing/sourcing role
- Medical Device experience would be desirable but not essential
- Engineering backgroud would be desirable but not essential
- Relationship building and stakeholder management experience
For a more detailed job description or further information, please feel free to contact Louisa Poinboeuf at 091 455 308 or firstname.lastname@example.org (in strictest confidence).
Sigmar will never share your details with a third party without your prior permission.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.