Supply Chain Specialist
About your new Job
You will support the Global Supply Chain unit by providing end to end support.
About your new Employer
A Leading Medical Device company in Galway
- Manage and maintain supplier performance metrics
- Manage and analyse repots
- Manage documentation including price negotiations, vendor quote tracking, supplier selection, contract review and approval.
- Set up requirements for data analysis, identifying the right sources of information and set up the channels to get the right information to the right person
- Adhere to the company’s policies, sourcing, finance, quality, standard operating procedures, work instructions and all corporate policies.
- Level 8 degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or any other similar discipline
- Minimum 3- 5 years’ experience
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving and decision-making skills,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Available Immediately
What you will receive
You will be rewarded with a permanent opportunity with an employer of choice based in Galway.
For more information on this and other administration jobs please call Nicola McCarthy on 021-2359146 or email your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.