Audit Director –Practice - Dublin City Centre – Permanent – 80-85K + Benefits, including flexi time
A new Audit Director role has come about due to growth in this well established practice. This is a permanent role and will report into the Partner as well as forming part of the management team. This position will offer the right person long term career goals and development. For more details, please read on.
What you will be doing:
- Managing a diverse client portfolio and dealing with any queries they may have.
- Managing the activities of the audit and accounts department.
- Look at commercial performance of the company and lead the way on business development for the company.
- Preparation of accounts and ad hoc tax duties.
- Supervise and develop staff and implement best practice.
What you need for this position:
- You will be a qualified Accountant with experience working in practice ideally to Audit Manager level.
- You will have a couple of years’ PQE.
- People management experience for this is a must.
- Practical audit and accounts prep experience.
To discuss this position further, please contact Orlaith Dingley on email@example.com or call 01-4744694.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.