Job: Manufacturing Engineer
Salary: Completive Market Rate (DOE)
Benefits: Healthcare, Pension, Life Assurance & Disibilty Insurance
My Client is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to provide Engineering support for production activities in their Galway site. This person will interact with the Operations, Quality and Product departments, and provide support for Engineering and Quality Systems.
- Solve complex Engineering and Manufacturing production problems by providing innovative solutions.
- Apply knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling and materials to design and develop tools and equipment.
- Machine, Tooling and Process Validation (IQOQPQ).
- Plan and manage execution of project activities within a cross functional team.
- Carry out continuous improvement activities.
- Prepare documentation for new and existing processes.
- Develop Manufacturing Work Instructions, Process Flow Diagrams, PFMEA’s and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Act as the point of escalation for all production support related issues.
- Use structured problem-solving techniques.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate for this job
- Hold a Level 8 BSc/BEng Degree in Engineering or similar.
- 3+ years’ experience.
- Proven ability to solve technical problems and implement solutions.
- Lean Manufacturing experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.